Am 21.09.2012 um 22:53 schrieb Stan Hoeppner:

On 9/21/2012 10:06 AM, Camaleón wrote:

Stan, just my personal opinion but I think there's no need (and no gain) to say this on the list. We all can think whatever we want -and we can be wrong or right as we don't have all the details over the table- but it's rather discourteous to tell a user about what you estimate his/her skills
are or aren't. That's simply out of place.

I disagree.  This list, as with most others, is not to be used as a
primary technical support resource. People should be making at least a
cursory effort to search for information before asking here.

Then you should not answer.

Or only give a short but friendly answer with a link like Camaleón did:

| The available architectures are detailed and explained here:
|
| http://www.debian.org/ports/index.en.html

Helmut Wollmersdorfer