Le Mer 26 septembre 2012 16:05, lee a écrit :
> "Stephen P. Molnar" <s.mol...@sbcglobal.net> writes:
>

>> The error message that I get for a number of applications, most
>> recently Opera, is:
>>
>> Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module":
>> /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/modules/libcanberra-gtk-module.so: wrong ELF class:
>> ELFCLASS64
>>

>> I presume that the error message means that there is a missing 32 bit
>> library on my 64 bit system.  Now the problem is that I don't know how to
>> add a 32 bit library to 64 bit system using apt-get.
>
> It looks like you have a 32bit version of Opera.  There are some
> packages you can install, try 'apt-cache search ia32-libs'.  I'm not sure
> if that lists all of them, and the NVIDIA drivers in testing are currently
> broken with 32bit software that uses SDL.

Maybe the easiest would be to simply install the opera package dedicated
to debian 64 bit ?
Here is a direct link:
http://www.opera.com/download/get.pl?id=35053&amp;location=319&nothanks=yes&sub=marine
But you should use their webpage which gave it to me:
http://www.opera.com/browser/download/?os=linux-x86-64&ver=12.02&local=y
(Hopefully it will not be in French ;) )