Mauro <mrsan...@gmail.com> writes:

> Here is ntp.conf
>
> statsdir /var/log/ntpstats/

Hm, mine's almost the same, except that I have statistics generation
turned off and am using different servers.  Did you try the program I
wrote?

# /etc/ntp.conf, configuration for ntpd; see ntp.conf(5) for help

driftfile /var/lib/ntp/ntp.drift

# Enable this if you want statistics to be logged.
#statsdir /var/log/ntpstats/

statistics loopstats peerstats clockstats
filegen loopstats file loopstats type day enable
filegen peerstats file peerstats type day enable
filegen clockstats file clockstats type day enable

server ptbtime1.ptb.de iburst
server ptbtime2.ptb.de iburst
server 0.de.pool.ntp.org iburst
server 1.de.pool.ntp.org iburst
server 2.de.pool.ntp.org iburst

# By default, exchange time with everybody, but don't allow configuration.
restrict -4 default kod notrap nomodify nopeer noquery
restrict -6 default kod notrap nomodify nopeer noquery

# Local users may interrogate the ntp server more closely.
restrict 127.0.0.1
restrict ::1

--
Debian testing amd64