On Wed 03 Oct 2012 at 10:12:22 +0100, abdelkader belahcene wrote:

> I want to check different distros ( instead of using  several pens), so
>
> I want to create on an usb pen  a mutli boot system.
> I used  unetbootin, it works fine but  for only one system   at time.
> on Windows there are some tools like YUMI, i tried it not working
> correctly,
> then I want one working on linux system.
>
> Any idea please

Install Squeeze to the USB stick. One partition. No swap. Deselect all
predefined collections of software and have GRUB in the MBR.

Put the ISOs you want to boot from somewhere convenient. For example,
/boot/grub/isos. Have stanzas in /etc/grub.d/40_custom to boot up the
ISOs and then 'update-grub'.