I have just reinstalled Debian Sid on a new hard disk and have found
this problem with Gnome 2.2 themes I didn't have before:

In any theme I choose except for SphereCrystal, buttons appear in the
Geramik style (although in the chosen theme colors). Windows decorations
change all right with the theme, and the icons change too, but the
toolbars and the menubar remain *always* Geramik (even in
SphereCrystal). And font kind and size choices are ignored.

What can this be?

Thanks for your help,

Nacho de los Ríos.