On Sunday, November 11, 2012 02:39:14 PM Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have on a Debian squeeze server an issue, that I can only login as user
> rd, not as user gpxrecorder, although there seems to be no difference in
> the accounts:

I'll bet some key files in .ssh/ are readable by other than the owner. Nothing
in .ssh (and the dir itself) should have 'group' or 'other' perms set. Try:
  chmod -R g-rwx,o-rwx /home/gpxrecorder/.ssh
You should do that for /home/rd/.ssh as well.

If you have the file '.ssh/config', check it for oddities.