On Fri, 2012-11-30 at 12:55 +0100, "Morel Bérenger" wrote about settings
for desktop environments.

Some distos, e.g. Arch Linux don't install X by default.

But now to the settings. Usually you have a mix of GTK and QT
applications, so it also wasn't that easy to set up fonts and colours in
the past. You can't simply do the settings for the desktop environment
you use and expect it will be ok for all applications, but today we are
in a situation where we get more and more complete incompatibilities.

Some hard dependencies are simply unneeded.