On 05/12/12 08:12, Olivier BATARD wrote:
After some long testing, I found that the best way is not a product that claim
to do everything. So postfix + dovecot + davical + nginx does the job perfectly
and are easier to support and configure.
This seems to confirm that the 'unix philosophy' - regardless of 'does it all' marketing in the end ismore effective (and I imagine flexible).

It would be _very_ useful if someone (TM) with experience in setting up such an ecosystem were willing to share their experience, maybe also create a simple tutorial/intro.

Lorenzo.

Globally, maybe it seems quite complicated to maintain several products to
build one solution but finally, dividing the task gives flexibility, stability
and a better mastering of the code. Well, that's just my humble opinion.