On Fri, Jan 04, 2013 at 06:03:33PM +0500, Muhammad Yousuf Khan wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:37 PM, Darac Marjal <mailingl...@darac.org.uk> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 04, 2013 at 05:20:15PM +0500, Muhammad Yousuf Khan wrote:
> >> is there any software which can show me live performance graphs of
> >> every server. for example.
> >>
> >> Process graphs.
> >> Hard Drive read and write graphs.
> >> Network traffic graph.
> >> RAM utilization graph.
> >>
> >> so that in one monitor/LCD  i can see multiple graphs of multiple
> >> servers and monitor them live.
> >
> > There are various "almost live" graphing solutions (munin, collectd,
> > cricket), but if you need real-time data, have a look at the venerable
> > "GKrellM" (packages: gkrellm, gkrellmd and gkrell*). That has a
> > client-server mode whereby you can run one instance in a headless,
> > data-gathering mode on your server and then another instance on your
> > desktop to display the data.
> >
> > For real-time monitoring, I've not found anything better than GKrellM
> > in terms of power and ease-of-use).
> >

> GKreIIM seems very near to my requirement but it is a desktop
      ^^ gkrellm (Golf, Kilo, Romeo, Echo, Lima, Lima, Mike)
> application.i have no problem setting up one Desktop node for
> monitoring but our all servers are none-GUI. so is it possible that i
> could connect none GUI clients to one GUI monitor server.

No. The server is the non-GUI part. There is (as far as I know) no
non-GUI client for GKrellM. For the server, have a look at the
'gkrellmd' package which should provide you with the minimal non-GUI
daemon.

However, GKrellM also has a limitation that it's also one client to
one server. Depending on how many servers you have, you might need a
particularly wide monitor :)