Dear Manager,

We are pipeline speicalist and petroleum drilling products.The main business of
which is supply various kinds of pipeline products .

Our main products as follows:
1. Steel Pipe/tube and Fitting:
2. Petroleum Drilling Tool: Drill pipes, Drill collars, Stabilizer,drill rigs
etc

3. Ductile Iron Pipe and fittings:
4. Stainless steel pipe and fittings:
5.Plastic pipe and fittings: (PVC, PPR, HDPE)
 6. Pumps and Valves: Used to Oil, Chemical, Industrial, Water treatment, Flow
control etc.

For more information please check our website.
If there is anything you need,please feel free to inform us.We will try our
best to support you and become your long time partner.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Best Regards
Mike

General Manager
E-MAIL:lcpi...@lcpipes.com