> Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:09:54 -0800 (PST)
> From: Patrick Bartek <bartek...@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Basic USB Automounter?
> To: "debian-user@lists.debian.org" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

When I installed  Wheezy I did look for something  more modern but all
the alternatives seemed  to involve a lot more configuring  so I'll be
following this thread to  see if there is anything that  is as easy to
use as halevt.

Peter

--

(\___/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your

Alte Amplius et Sine Ratione
gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/happy/