On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 05:47:02PM -0300, Roberto Scattini wrote:

> i also tried a different approach, found somewhere with google, that is
> more in line with my understanding of the problem.
> basically, it marks the packets so they can be routed back to the same nic
> they came in:
>
> ip route flush table T1
> ip rule del fwmark 101 table T1
> ip route add table T1 default via YY.20.YY.3
> ip rule add fwmark 101 table T1
> ip route flush table T2
> ip rule del fwmark 102 table T2
> ip route add table T2 default via XX.220.XX.178
> ip rule add fwmark 102 table T2
>
> # Ensure traffic in one interface goes back out the same interface
> iptables -t mangle -F PREROUTING
> iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -j CONNMARK --restore-mark
> iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -m mark ! --mark 0 -j ACCEPT
> iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i eth4 -m state --state NEW -j MARK
> --set-mark 101
> iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i eth3 -m state --state NEW -j MARK
> --set-mark 102

Possibly a silly question, but something you might have overloooked -
what does your nat table look like? Are you forwarding the traffic from
eth4 to your web server?

Cheers,
Tom

--
"Rights" is a fictional abstraction.  No one has "Rights", neither machines
nor flesh-and-blood.  Persons... have opportunities, not rights, which they