Can you post the error message?
You mentioned install disk... Can't you access Internet from your Debian machine?

Will

On 29-01-2013 00:02, Karen Lewellen wrote:
Hi,
if I run that command and get an error, have you any idea which image in the install disk has it? I was not directly involved in my install, so do not know what hat was included.
I guess that question is for later, smiles.
Karen