I installed some unstable packages, and I'd like to know whether there's a way of having dselect or whatever un-install all the unstable packages without having to mess around fixing dependancies. As in, I don't want it to do anything but un-install all the unstable packages. My apt-get has been effectively frozen for several days simply because it was impossible to un-install these packages without scaring a newbie like me off.

Any help appreciated :)

Joe