Thank you so much for your suggestion, Bob.

Yes, I am using Ubuntu, I asked a similar question at ubuntu community but
nobody response, it looks like few of active Ubuntu users are interesting
for this topic. I also noticed that most of great posts about how to
preseed an ubuntu system are based on Debian preseed mechanism,  so I
thought this question maybe has already solved at debian community, that is
why I come here.

No mater what system, I am wondering has somebody successfully assigned a
static IP address with preseed "d-i netcfg" ?
Much appreciated if someone can give me a hint.

Thanks,
Sam