Was able to mount /boot following your last message, so I'm not shooting as much in the dark as I was.

To recap.
Red Hat 8 on /dev/hda, with a /dev/hda1 /boot, a /dev/hda2 /, and a /dev/hda3 swap
On /dev/hdb, we have:
/dev/hdb1 Linux from scratch /, not yet ready to boot
/dev/hdb2 Debian woody /
dev/hdb3 swap

I installed Debian, and overwrote my RH Grub setup with LILO. I've edited /etc/lilo.conf, but every time I run lilo -v, I get this:

Boot image: /vmlinuz-2.4.20-20.8
Fatal: open /vmlinuz-2.4.20-20.8: No such file or directory.

My grub.conf that was created for RedHat (knows nothing of Debian) is at http://www.officemechanic.com/grub.conf

My lilo.conf that Debian created and I edited to attempt to add RedHat is at http://www.officemechanic.com/lilo.conf

Thanks very much!