Dear Debianistas,

Up to date Wheezy, I can't start Iceweasel. Every time I try it gives
an error, "Iceseasel is already running and not responding. Stop the
existing session or reboot."

Trouble is, there isn't any running Iceweasel, and I just started the machine.

Logging in as another user, Iceweasel works just fine.

At this point, I assume that the run-lock file has been stuck "on",
and when started Iceweasel sees this lock file and quits.

I did "find . -name *lock* -print" but there was no file that looked
anything like an Iceweasel, Firefox, or Mozilla, lock file.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Curt-