On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 12:28:30PM +0100, Darac Marjal wrote:
> On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 03:01:56PM +0400, Leonid Korostyshevski wrote:
> >    Is the unstable coreutils will ruin my stable system? Or, if install that
> >    with 'no-recommends' option it is absolutely safe?
>
> Will it ruin it more than a rather long output of df? Probably. It IS
> unstable after all.

That just means it is in a constant state of flux, not that the
individual packages are buggy and untested. The maintainers are
*supposed* to test their packages *before* they upload them.

I'd say the main problem would be that the dependencies of the package
you want to install could be higher than your currently installed ones.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X