Hello!

Let's see if you guys can give me Judar:
I have installed Debian 7 Wheezy
I'm trying to change the keyboard layout.
The layout of my keyboard is no American accent.

I am switching to U.S. international accentuation
following a book I used the following commands:

# Apt-get install console-common
# Dpkg-reconfigure console-data

     I made the choice of my keyboard
     After this command everything works just right until I reboot the machine.
After I restart the machine back what was before, that is not saving
the configuration.

If I use the command:
# loadkeys us-intl.iso15
Back to work properly ... to turn off the machine.

A colleague of mine said:
"There is something in your system hooked"
But it is a new copy I downloaded the iso from the Debian website.

Does anyone have any help or clarification for me?

Moretti

                                         \///
                                         (o o)
Na certeza de nossa imortalidade, seguimos
nosso caminho fazendo o bem, desejando bem
e sendo a paixão única de nosso Deus.