On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:56:34 -0700
Tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 01:26:38PM -0400, Thomas Pomber wrote:
> > But I suspect American feelings about their military might are
> > over-rated.  For instance, if they gave a shit, China would kick
> > your ass in a war.
> >
> > America has become a bully.  And pride comes before a fall.
>
> You haven't seen American military power yet.  All of you've seen is
> us holding back, cause the TV crew is looking.
>
> I was on a plane to Cali, sitting next to a guy going to Ft.
> Pendleton.

Yeah - Colombia is prime example for US foreign policies - 40 years
civil war

> He was in PsOps -- told me some great stories.

Is there a point to this? Besides of believing any story some guy makes
up.
For your info - guys in special forces are not even allowed to tell wive
or family where they are going.Much less what they are doing.

Call the duke back from the grave.

Klaus