i am living in south east Asian region and the the network is situation in
US.
ok i will check the actually situation on console monitor on other end with
the help of support person there.
i think connection will not be an issue. because in US we have 10MB up and
down and in our remote shop the link is of 4 MB
so i think its quite enough for the setup. moreover i have install several
other OS via same link so i think link is not the culprit here.
no i do not see anything after the first Enter pressed on "install" option.

Thanks for your help.