I sometimes get error, not always.

On 08/07/2013 03:41 PM, emmanuel segura wrote:
df -k?

2013/8/7 "M.Atıf CEYLAN" <meh...@atifceylan.com <mailto:meh...@atifceylan.com>>

    On 08/07/2013 02:55 PM, Jochen Spieker wrote:

        "M.Atıf CEYLAN":

            I have 2 Dovecot servers (as clustered on ocfs2). I
            sometimes get
            some errors since I installed the sieve plugin.
            Sometimes though they are not actually quota exceeded, I
            get "Quota
            exceeded" error messages.
            There is no any disk or file system error/warning.

        Where do you expect such a warning to show up? Did you check all
        relevant filesystems with "df -k" and "df -i"?

        J.

    Inodes are 63% used (max value of results). These errors shown in
    dovecot logs.

-- M.Atıf CEYLAN
    Yurdum Yazılım

    <mailto:debian-user-requ...@lists.debian.org> with a subject of