Running updates this morning and got this -
required:
  dbconfig-common libapache2-mod-php5 libcurl3-gnutls:i386
libdirac-decoder0 libenet1a libgmp10:i386
  libirrlicht1.7a liblapack3gf libmcrypt4 libmpc2:i386 libmpfr4:i386
libonig2 libqdbm14 libxcb-xfixes0
  php5-cli php5-common php5-gd php5-mcrypt php5-mysql xulrunner-10.0

Anyone know the implications of removing these packages? I've been
looking them up and they seem to have a definitive purpose, so I'm not
sure that I want to just delete them from the system.

--
Regards

Jack
Boston Tea Party, Coercive Acts, Powder Alarm, Revolution
Lessons (Mistakes) not learned are bound to be repeated.