I have installed jessie in an Oracle VBox on my laptop tp use as a test bed for new applications software without jeopardizing my native Linux production computer.

Unfortunately, some of the candidate software I wish to evaluate appear to require OpenGL for correct operation. Although I have been usiing various distributions of Linux since shortly before the release of the RedHat Mother' Day distribution, I am not a computer person, but rather a research chemist.

Here are some of the error messages that i get:

OpenGL Warning: glGetFenceivNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glIsFenceNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glSetFenceNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glTestFenceNV not found in mesa table
opengl extension not present, SSAO disable
opengl extension GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil is not present

I question is: which additional packages should I install? I would appreciate being pointed in the correct direction.

Thanks in advance.