I do this using procmail on my server, with a .procmailrc in each user's
folder. I do use virtual accounts but there's at least one UNIX account
behind each virtual one (so it's many virtual:one UNIX mapping), so if
you don't have real UNIX accounts at the bottom this won't work. Also
procmail is horrid, I use exim and could probably move to exim filter
language (in ~/.forward) if I could ever be bothered to learn it.

I am not aware if postfix has something similar internally but strongly
suspect it can be wrangled to support procmail.