Hi everyone,

I would like to set up an ssh server such that, everytime someone tries to
connect to it, a script will be run to control certain aspects of the
connection. More specifically, I want to check if certain conditions are
met and, if they are not, refuse/abort the connection.

I found that if a /etc/sshrc script exits, it will be run just before the
user's shell or command is invoked. However, how can I write the script
such that if the check fails, the ssh session is aborted? I'm told that if
the script exits due to an error (say, a syntax error), the SSH session
continues normally.

I don't have to use the /etc/sshrc script. If you have an idea of an
alternative approach that would achieve the same goal, please let me know.

Thanks.
Antonio