On 12/15/13, Zenaan Harkness <z...@freedbms.net> wrote:

> /etc/fstab :

> /zenlocal/zen/justa /home/justa none bind
> /zenlocal/zen/  /home/justa/zen none bind

Removing these solved the problem. I have unwound my two bind mount
mounts (with the sequence as above - not recursive, but the latter
bind mounted inside the former bind mount), and systemd no longer
borks in its hanging way. I now just use a single bind mount. I had
things set up the way I did, to assist in the days when I had multiple
debian and ubuntu installs, and would choose here and there between
them.

Another small issue that arose when I uncommented the first of the
above two lines, was that
ls -lF /
would hand, similarly to the mount hang. That problem's gone too now.

SOLVED

Zenaan