Hi,

I need help to configure jwm from stable. FWIW some audio packages and
their dependencies are from testing or unstable.

Icons for the menu are ignored, but at least editing the program does
work.

[rocketmouse@archlinux debi386]$ grep Browser etc/jwm/system.jwmrc
      <Program icon="firefox.png" label="Www
Browser">gnome-www-browser</Program>
[rocketmouse@archlinux debi386]$ grep Browser home/rocketmouse/.jwmrc
      <Program icon="firefox.png" label="Www Browser">qupzilla</Program>

Is there a way to display icons?

How can I change the wallpaper to

/usr/share/wallpapers/Grass/[...]?

[rocketmouse@archlinux debi386]$ grep 'Background type'
etc/jwm/system.jwmrc
      <Background type="image">/export0/images/formulae.jpg</Background>
[rocketmouse@archlinux debi386]$ grep 'Background type'
home/rocketmouse/.jwmrc
      <Background type="image">[...]</Background>

Do I have to edit the whole menu myself or is there a way to use the
same menu as other DE's do use? At least for categories like "Internet"
it would be nice to automatically get a menu entry when installing a
browser.

Regards,
Ralf