On 12/31/2013 12:33 AM, Mitchell Laks wrote:
> My problem is:
> When I boot up I can't hear sound from vlc application nor iceweasel  via  my
> speakers connected
> to the motherboard
> (nor even via the HDMI cable to my monitor - but I prefer the speakers and
> not the monitor HDMI).
everytime I install PulseAudio it reverts to the wrong ( motherboard?)
audio card for every application. Everytime I start to play sound from
something new, browser, VLC.... I have to pull up PulseAudio and change
it to my Soundblaster card, then I get sound. It freaked me out the
first time, but know I know..

--
Paul Cartwright