On 01/03/2014 08:23 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
On 01/03/2014 08:20 PM, Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
Installing Mate & XFCE right now to test.

     I must say, I am surprised that no one else has chimed in with
any suggestions as to how to get my USB mouse or trackball working...

     Well, now this is interesting.I installed XFCE, and now the
trackball is working in Gnome..... Time to test the mouse, which I
anticipate will work.
     XFCE must've brought in whatever was needed...
not necessarily... if you go back, it still may not work.. let us know!!

That's the odd thing. All I did was install XFCE, then noticed the trackball working at the login greeter. Logged in to XFCE, Cinnamon, and now back in to Gnome like I want, and it works everywhere....

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

- from some guy on the internet.