Hey folks,
I managed to convince my staff to switch to debian from windoze, and they
agreed. So I managed to install a PXE server and successfully booted debian
installer simultaneously on 20 machines using dhcp server.

But they required an active internet connection to fetch packages over a
mirror, and the bandwidth was very low, so at then end of the day, only one
PC was able to set up.

So is there a way to boot an entire 4gb dvd-iso from a server, so that I
can install it on PC connected on a network??

Thanks!

--

*Regards,Anubhav Yadav*

*Imperial College of Engineering and Research,*
*Pune.*