On Saturday 18 January 2014 09:45:29 Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> Most probably sexuality is not taboo for some/many/most people
> reading debian-user, but there is a good chance that it is not
> appropriate for at least some readers.

Sexuality is not taboo.  But it seems to me that detailed descriptions
of fellatio ought to be, if they are not.  And I certainly found that
very offensive.

Reference has been made to what it is appropriate to talk about with
mothers; and, of course, the young.  We may well have some children on
this list.  This seems to me most decidedly inappropriate.  _And_
very OT. ;-)

Lisi