On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Henning Follmann wrote:

> Sorry I consider this some form of advertising.
> This is a Debian group! This program is a windows program. So you need a
> windows installation to use this. Sure they claim you can create a bootable
> CD/DVD but you still need a windows installation for that.
>
> -H
>

> --
> Henning Follmann           | hfollm...@itcfollmann.com

Hi Henning,

No advertisement at all. I'm a member of this debian user group and
have wheezy installed with the kind help of other members on this
software that I have used in the past. That is why I specifically
mentioned, "Please verify with other more advanced Debian users (on
this list) as to whether this program will work with Debian." Thank
you for your support.

Thank you kindly