On Fri, 2014-02-14 at 15:41 +0100, Gian Uberto Lauri wrote:
> Ralf Mardorf writes:
>
>  > Systemd isn't the end of the world and it isn't the end of
>  > Linux.
>
> As I said, it could.

A PITA isn't the end ;), it's easy to survive, it's just a PITA.

On Fri, 2014-02-14 at 09:33 -0500, Miles Fidelman wrote:
> No... upgrade a gaggle of servers and VMs to Wheezy is a "task."
> Anything that makes that difficult is a "problem."  Sigh....

My former psychologist Nadin Zimet, an international very important
psychologist for highly gifted and gifted dyslexics doesn't know
"problems". I tend to agree with you ;). But IMO the theory about making
a "problem" a "task" is nice ;).

The resume still is, we waste too much time with "problems", IOW don't
care about "problems", resp. score them as a "task" :D.

There is no difference for reality, but a difference for the emotions
that could age us.