Hi guys,

I have a home storage box running Debian, accessed exclusively from a Mac running OS 10.9 (Mavericks).

A few days ago, I dist-upgraded the Debian box from Wheezy to Jessie. Since then I'm having the following issue:

When accessing shares - whether copying or simply browsing the folder structure, Finder would occasionaly hang (spinning beachball). This seems to take between 45 and 60 seconds before things continue normally.

Nothing at all is logged, and I'm not sure if it's Samba specifically or something in the network stack in general.

Samba is 4.1.4+dfsg-3, running kernel 3.12-1-amd64 on a Core 2 Quad machine.

Has anyone else encountered this?

thanks