I have tried to install this week's Testing in a VM on my Laptop and found
that the installer hangs at Configure he package

manager/Configuring apt/Scanning the CD-ROM...

In the current versions of both VMware Player and Oracle VM VirtualBox.

Linux Mint Debian Edition v-201403rc installed in VirtualBox without any
problems, suggesting that the problem is with this week's Debian Testing.

Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.                                    Life is a fuzzy
set

Foundation for Chemistry                                   Stochastic and
multivariate

www.FoundationForChemistry.com

(614)312-7528 (c)

Skype:  smolnar1