Dear Sir/Madam,

I value this great opportunity to introduce myself as a professional ENG<>CHN
translator to you in hope that we could work together in the following years.
With over 10 years’ experience working as an in-house freelance translator, I
have been dedicated to translation in Law, Business, Patent, Education,
Engineering, Medicine with great zest.

Passion to translation and experience in translation, in my view, is the vital
essence for a translator to produce quality translation. Happily, my previous
work won great praise and high trust from my clients. Not to limited to work
for fixed projects, I want to extend which will also be of great help for me to
keep updated with the era.

If you want to find whether I am qualified please view attached my CV.
Thank you for your time to read this and look forward to working with you in
the near future.

Best wishes!

Olive