Ghislain Vaillant <ghisvail <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Another issue with my Dell Latitude E6440 with AMD hybrid graphics is
suspend not working. Suspend leads to a black screen, the system does not
go to sleep and seems to be still running (power LED and fan are still on).

> I already tried different kernel: 3.5 (Ubuntu LTS), 3.12 and 3.13 (Debian
sid/experimental) without success.

> I was wondering if you guys experienced similar behaviour with suspend
and if there are workarounds or ways to debug that.

> Thanks,

> Ghislain

Hi,

any progress regarding this problem? Is there any solution for Ubuntu
12.04.2 as officially supported ubuntu release?

Thanks in advance,

Michal