On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Theodore Alcapotaxis
<theota...@mail.com> wrote:
> [...]

I was assuming that Brian was being a little more direct than Art.
Anyway, I think the point about the choice of words has been made.

> BTW what is Tails? Is it the next version of Debian? The current version 7.5
> is codenamed "Wheezy", correct?

https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=tails

First result when I checked just now, but since the archives will
likely outlast the ranking, it's a live derivative of Debian with a
useful collection of privacy/anonymity tools, which would be
particularly useful to a journalist.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.