thanks alot guyz, i am actually a server side guy using mostly terminal
window. i am new to gnome and xfce.
so my question is, are all the applications from gnome will be available in
xfce, is it like a layer on the top of gnome 3. are all gnome utilities
will be available as well? like system monitor  etc.