We want collaboration with you in following ways..

1. Work as your direct suppliers as we are Manufacturing Textile unit.
2. Work as your agency in Pakistan, as we have 25 years experience and
skilled staff.

Sherry Mills / Liaqu textile mills producing fabric, bedsheets,towels and
uniforms and plunty of varities availble in ready delivery.

We want to sell black , red and navy blue fabric in cotton and cvc 16/16
60x58 63" close selvedge Sulzer loom. We can meet you in person for stronger
ties ?

63".. Black Color Price Pakistani Rupee. 130/Mtr, 63".. Black Color Price US
Dollar 1.33/Mtr FOB.
79".. Red color Price Pakistani Rupee 163/Mtr 79".. Red color Price US
Dollar 1.68/Mtr FOB

Delivery. Any quantity just within a week after order.

Sincerely Yours
Mehr Liaqat Gunpal (CEO)
Sherry Mills / Liaqu Textile Mills .  Pakistan

www.facebook.com/sherryLinen
www.sherryweavers.com
www.facebook.com/groups/MehrSherryMills
www.eventiongroup.net

sherrymi...@sherryweavers.com
Skype..  Liaquat69
Viber,Whatsapp,Tango  Cell +92 304 5358559