On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 22:34:18 +0400
Reco <recovery...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is … an expected behaviour from any GTK+3 application launched
> outside of GNOME. Googling 'GTK3 client-side decorations' will
> provide you with all the gory details.

That was my conclusion from Franck post (and also checked on
a 32bits machine: ze same)

> Upstream sees this misfeature as a best thing since buttered bread
> was invented [1].
> Users thoughts on the matter, are … well, let's sum it up as
> 'needs some work' - [2].

I think I could suggest another use of the butter for
those creeps…

Too bad, I loved gedit; any suggestion about quite the
same editor w/o uglyness?

--
<foxy> do you trust in prophetic dreams?
<albou> yes, but not all the time.