Hi,

some question, I have a sendmail box running for a number of virtual domains, our main
domain is say "aaa.com". I just noticed some funny things starting here, there are
some guys using our server against us, by simply opening an smtp connection to us,
pretending to be "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and sending mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" -
sendmail doesn't see this as a relay or abuse by default.

How can I make sure the only hosts allowed to send in the name of "aaa.com" belong to
a certain network/IP range? Guess I missed out a feature or something? Also how can I
avoid having mail with empty sender addresses entering the queue?

Thanks for help,

Erik