i don't know if this is related to Debian or not however as bridging of the
interface is involve in this question i hope you guys will not mind.

i have a KVM visualization server and i want the inside hosts to control
via UFW.
i some
i add a below line in before.rule file
-I FORWARD -m physdev --physdev-is-bridged -j ACCEPT

which allowed all the traffic from inside out in firewall language
"anywhere to anywhere."

now regardless of any rule by traffic is going though the interfaces.
whatever i apply as block i does not apply. to any host or to any ip. can
you guyz please guide me what is happening.

am i making mistake in bridging or ufw

btw, my UFW config files are almost default nothing has changed.

Thanks,

MYK