Hi,

I have a server (serverA) where I use the command "lp -h printserver ..." to print to a printer attached on the "printserver" : it works fine.

I also registered remote printer on "printserver" via "lpadmin -p PRVA -v ipp://remoteserver01/printers/PRVA?waitprinter=false\&waitjob=false\&compression=gzip -D "PRVA" -o printer-error-policy=retry-job -E When I print from my "printserver" to PRVA, the spool is accepted directly and then, transfered to the CUPS hosted on "remoteserver01". Then, CUPS on the "remoteserver01" send the spool to the printer "PRVA" : it works.

Now, I try to print from "serverA" "lp -d PRVA -h printserver ...", got this error : "Printer or class not registered". Any ideas ?

 Thanks