On Thu, 16 Oct 2014, Slavko wrote:
> aptitude search -w 60 -F "%c%a %p %v" '~i?depends(libsystemd0)'
[...]
> LANG=C dpkg -l libsystemd0
> dpkg-query: no packages found matching libsystemd0
[...]
> aptitude search -w 60 -F "%c%a %p %v" 'libsystemd0'
[...]
> Now, please, tell to us, how can any package depend on package, which
> is not installed?

The search that you're running doesn't do what you think it does.

You want

aptitude search -w 60 -F "%c%a %p %v"
'?any-version(?installed?depends(libsystemd0))'

vs

aptitude search -w 60 -F "%c%a %p %v"
'?any-version(?installed?depends(libsystemd-daemon0))'

The search you were running above searches for a package which is
installed, and has a version which depends on libsystemd0. Instead, you
seem to be asking for a package version which is installed and the same
version depends on libsystemd0, which is what the search I gave does.

> BTW, the usage (and liking) of the systemd is bad measurement of the
> wisdom/stupidity, in both direction.

This statement is inflammatory, and has no place on Debian mailing lists
whatsoever. Please stop.

Build a fire for a man, an he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
 -- Jules Bean