On Sat, Nov 08, 2014 at 08:52:32PM +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> That didn't even cross my mind.  American?  Or just your circle?  Would the
> Tea Party concur?  I took it to mean exactly what it did mean.  That the
> moaners have their way and have driven out a reallly good developer for
> daring to disagree with them.

Let me end my participation in this thread by saying: I have nothing but
respect for Mr. Hess. His work has greatly benefitted me, personally, as a
Debian user for decades now, and I feel nothing but gratitude toward him.

The humor (which clearly failed) was aimed at _my own mental processes_ and
not Mr. Hess at all, and if I have in any way offended him or his friends, I
apologize. I will try not to do that again.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpick...@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!