for some testing we first want to install our Wordpress website inhouse.
and for that i have designed a Debian 7. and installed all the necessary
 packages that are needed for the deployment.
now i want to grant rights to our freelance web developer so he can deploye
the website. i never did this in pas i am a one man army. now Firewall and
all security related things are already deployed with 1 to 1 NAT.  however
now i want to give him very limited right so that he can install the
website with out complaining and i can also feel secure.

any help or suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

MYK