On Du, 07 dec 14, 12:52:06, David Baron wrote:
> 1. I noticed that several of these are listed as deprecated. What replaces
> them or are they used at all? (Do not want to risk and unbootable, or
> unloginable [SIC] system by simply removing them :-)

I'm guessing you mean libsystemd-daemon0, libsystemd-login0, etc.

As per the package description, their functionality has been integrated
in libsystemd0, so it is safe to remove them (I don't have them
installed).

As a general trick, that should work on any package: mark them as
automatically installed and use autoremove

    apt-mark auto libsystemd-daemon0
    apt-get --purge autoremove

> 2. 1.18 has been the current intramf-tools version for quite a while and
> several serious or worse bugs are open.

And the question is?

Kind regards,
Andrei