Hi Bob,

You were right, SFTP, FileZilla and Proftp confused the hell out of me ... lol
... I must add in my defense though that I was in a state of panic after syslog
warned me of an attack by someone during the night via ssh ... So I frantically
tried to
make ssh and Proftp work together without reading the online guides properly ...

Sometimes one does stupid things ... lol ...

Thanks for everyone's input ...

Danny

On Dec 23 14, Bob Proulx :